MyStake Casino Review
Our MyStake review has been constructed after hours of interaction with the brand: creating an account, playing games, testing support, clearing bonuses and everything else a normal player might do.
And we have to say, the results have been outstanding. MyStake is heads and shoulders above the average online casino—read the full MyStake review to find out how they’re doing it!
Pros / Cons
- Cutting-edge sportsbook
- Over 7,000 high-quality games
- Choice of welcome bonuses
- Cryptocurrency payment options
- Varying wagering requirements
- Poor quality live chat support
- Limited on-site FAQs
MyStake Casino Features
1st Deposit Bonus
150% up to €200
2nd Deposit Bonus
100% up to €500
3rd Deposit Bonus
4th Deposit Bonus
5th Deposit Bonus
Visa, Mastercard, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Discover, ecoPayz, Paysafecard
Bonuses and Promotions
We get our very first taste of MyStake casino by looking at its range of promotions and offers—and wow, does it deliver!
Not only is there an enormous welcome bonus worth up to £1,500, there’s a whole group of additional promotions designed to put maximum cash into players’ pockets. Every bonus is easy to activate with crystal clear T&Cs. Let’s check them out!
The welcome bonus at MyStake casino is generous and scales with the deposit amount:
- 1st deposit bonus:
- Deposit £20 to £200 for a 150% match
- Deposit £201 to £1,000 for a 100% match
- 2nd deposit bonus:
- 100% up to £500
The general bonus terms are outlined below:
“Casino Bonus applies for the Casino Slots games.
3. Bonus will be credited to your account immediately after your first deposit. Then you should activate the bonus manually. (You should activate the bonus first and then play casino, otherwise, you will not get the bonus)
4. You can only benefit from this bonus ONCE and ONLY on your first deposit.”
This is a style of bonus that we expect to see more of in the coming years. MyStake is basically telling players to choose between a massive proportional gain (150% up to £200) or overall capital gain of 100% up to £1,000. The player always benefits and the casino minimizes risk—it’s a win-win. And of course, there’s a second huge deposit match after that!
We think both offers are fantastic and, with the low 30x wagering requirements, represent opportunities to create profit. The bonuses can only be triggered on a player’s first ever deposit and must be completed by playing qualifying video slots. This is crucial to remember as failure to follow these rules will invalidate your bonus.
The healthy welcome bonus is far from the only treat on offer for players at MyStake. Here’s a summary of all the awesome promotions and bonuses up for grabs:
- Welcome sports bonus—Get 100% up to £500 to wager on sports bets. Minimum odds 1.4 and wagering requirements of 10x total.
- eSports welcome bonus—Exact same as the regular sports bonus, but can only be wagered on eSports events! Same terms and conditions.
- Mini games welcome bonus—Another dedicated welcome bonus that can only be redeemed on the first deposit. It’s a 100% match up to £500, with wagering of 40x, that can only be cleared by playing Mini Games. Excludes DICE and WHEEL games.
- 10% loyalty deposit bonus—Players that deposit at least £100 can cash in this 10% deposit match. The wagering requirements are 45x and the maximum winnings is 5x the bonus amount. Players can only clear this bonus on live sports, casino games and mini games. Valid for 15 days.
- 170% crypto bonus—Deposit up to £600 using any of the casino’s cryptocurrency payment methods and you’ll automatically receive a 170% match. Maximum bet is £5 and wagering is set at 30x.
- Free Dino Runs—This free spins bonus gives players 10 free ‘dino runs’ with the chance to win £300 in clean profit. Wagering requirements are 20x and players must use the bonus code DINOFREERUN after depositing at least £20.
- Sports reload bonus—Deposit between £20 and £350 for a 35% deposit match, valid for all live sports bets. The maximum bet per ticket is £100 with odds of at least 1.4.
Casino Games and Game Providers
If you’re worried whether MyStake will supply the games you like, we can put that fear to bed. The first thing you see in the MyStake games lobby is a jaw-dropping list of game developers. There’s Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Microgaming, ELK Studios, NetEnt, Thunderkick, Yggdrasil, Big Time Gaming…the list is astonishing. There are currently 99 different developers and 6973 games to choose from—and that’s excluding the live dealer options.
Games can be filtered by type, developer or bonus features, and there’s a search bar for instant navigation. Unfortunately, none of the video slots are available for free play.
While there are several hundreds RNG table games available (including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker variations) there is no “tab” for them: you just need to search the game name. The live dealer scene is totally different: 9 developers, hundreds of tables, all beautifully presented and easy to navigate.
This is one of the best casino game hoards we’ve seen in the last couple of years—and it gets better…
MyStake has an enormous sportsbook with dozens of different professional sports, eSport categories, and thousands of potential bet markets. Even if you’re a casino player, consider checking out the MyStake sportsbook—there are a lot of ways to win here!
As we’d expect from such a classy and high-quality casino, the entire banking process is straightforward and transparent.
UK players can deposit using the following methods:
- Bitcoin Cash
Each method is 100% free to use and the minimum deposit is £20. It’s worth noting that all deposits must be wagered at least 1x before a withdrawal is made; if this rule isn’t followed, a penalty will be applied to the withdrawal.
The T&Cs are all standard for the industry and we couldn’t find anything suspicious or untoward in MyStake’s rules.
As always, players must make withdrawals using the same method as their deposit. Players can deposit up to £5,000 a week and must undergo Know Your Customer (ID verification) checks before the first withdrawal will be authorized.
Problems will only arise if players try to cheat or flout the bonus rules, where they might have their entire balance immediately refunded, minus 20% as a service fee.
Help and Support
While MyStake does have a live support team, it’s unfortunately not as useful as we’re used to. The agents take a long time to reply to requests and we found the answers less than helpful.
For example, before creating our account we had some questions about payment methods and withdrawal rules; instead of helpful answers, we were told, “Please make an account.” This service will work for basic enquiries, but email might be needed for complex problems.
We found the security and safety measures in place at MyStake to be absolutely adequate. There is strong SSL encryption on the website (a must-have in today’s cyber-sensitive environment) and a clear commitment to responsible gaming. There are also rigorous Know Your Customer checks to ensure that fraud and account hacks are minimized as much as possible.
We love MyStake casino! We rarely see such a strong commitment to making every aspect of the casino a success, and the execution is just off the charts. Fundamentally, players want non-GamStop casinos with huge stores of high-quality games, good recurring bonuses, and a seamless gaming experience. That’s exactly what MyStake delivers.
Competitor casinos need to watch out: once people join MyStake, we can’t see any reason for them to leave again!
Are there MyStake Casino no deposit bonus codes for 2022?
Most MyStake promotions can be actuated by visiting your wallet and selecting the relevant bonus. There is not current a no deposit bonus code available.
Can I use MyStake promo codes?
Yes. Some of the casino’s bonuses (including Free Dino Runs, with bonus code DINOFREERUN) do require MyStake bonus codes. These codes are always easy to find and enter.
Is there MyStake live chat?
Yes, MyStake has a live chat support team that’s available 24 hours a day, all year round. Use this for fast answers to pressing questions.
What are the MyStake casino withdrawal options?
Players can withdraw using whatever method they used to make their deposit. Withdrawals will usually be processed within 48 hours and are not subject to processing fees—unless a player has broken the casino’s T&Cs.
Hello, I’m Kit Brown, a seasoned online gambling expert with over a decade of experience in poker, casino and sports betting. With a 1st Class Honours degree in Sport Journalism from 2006, my work has been published in top industry publications such as Poker Player, Bluff Europe, Gambling Online Magazine and Gambling Insider.
I recently returned from a four-year stint as a Senior Copywriter and Copy Team Lead at Entain, where I led the production of written content for renowned brands like bwin, PartyCasino, and Sportingbet. My extensive experience writing for and about the biggest names in online gambling gives me a unique perspective on the industry. I look forward to sharing my insights with readers on NonStopCasinos.com.
Have a question, comment or topic suggestion? Please reach out to me through the contact form.